Saturday, February 16, 2013

How to Spy on a Cell Phone Without Ever Having to Get Access to the Mobile Phone You Want to Spy On

By Dan H Henderson

Spying on a cell phone - even if you can never get access to it to install the spy software
When it comes to spying on somebody's phone - one question that gets asked more than any other is 'Do I need to get access to the cell phone I want to spy on?'
Despite what a few so called experts have to say about it, the answer is a big fat NO. I think the myth got started because there are two cell phone spy programs that claim you can install the software to the target phone remotely but those two programs, whose names I would rather not mention, have absolutely no guarantee and tons of complaints.
The way this remote mobile spy works is you install the software onto your own phone. You then specify a couple of settings, call the phone you want to spy on, and stay in a connection or conversation with them for more than 30 seconds and the two phones are now 'frequency paired'.
From that point on you will be able to see lots of spy details on their mobile device such as full details of all phone calls and text messages, GPS tracking, even spy on actual live phone conversations.
With all the stuff I have read on the internet about remote install phone spy programs not working it was difficult to make the decision to buy one. The one thing I always look for at any web site, if I am going purchase anything, is a guarantee and contact info. This is certainly an indication of legitimacy.
Without a legitimate remote install mobile spy there would actually be a lot of people who would never be able to spy on a phone because most people do not have a device that is compatible with most of the conventional spying software programs and a remote install program provides these people with that opportunity.
Conventional cell spy apps like spybubble are fantastic programs, make no mistake about it, but there are a lot of people who just can't ever get access to the phone they want to snoop on for one reason or another. 
It is estimated that only 1/3 of people who want to spy on a cell phone can actually get access to it to install the snooping software but 'remote' install phone spy apps get around that.

Is it possible to install spy software without access to the target phone?
This of course does not include hackers and scams out there that attempt to install Trojans, or games you download that have a backdoor to send out usage data. I’m only talking about commercial cell phone monitoring and tracking software that you can purchase online.
There is absolutely NO WAY to install monitoring or tracking apps on a cell phone without physical possession. Why? Because you must install the software directly on the cell phone you want to monitor. In fact, you should NEVER EVER EVER install this type of software on a phone you don’t personally own (or on a phone you don’t have consent to monitor), doing so could land you into big trouble. I get a lot of emails from suspicious spouses that want to monitor their significant other. Unfortunately, most likely violate local, state, and federal laws in your country and you could be subject to civil or criminal penalties. Just don’t do it. It’s not worth the trouble you will most likely get into.


Bottom line: Without physical access to the cell phone, there is absolutely no way you are going to get cell phone monitoring software on it.

Which cell phone spy software to use?

Click here to find good legal cell spy applications which offer everything that you need to reveal secrets and compatible with ALL Smartphones and all models of the the Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Palm OS, Symbian & Windows Mobile and more...

34 comments:

  1. Gloriously expert position. I merely bumbled upon your post and desired to articulate that I have really relished understanding your blog articles.
    vonage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am so excited that I have found your post because I have been searching for some information on this for almost three hours! You've helped me a lot indeed and by reading this article I have found many new and useful information about this subject! http://celabright.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not the case that reader must be completely agreed with author's views about article. So this is what happened with me anyways its a good effort I appreciate it. Thanks. oklahoma cirt restoration

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very informative article and lots of really honest and forthright comments made! This certainly got me thinking a lot about this issue so thanks a lot for posting!
    http://www.scarprin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is nice written!
    Your cell phone all right? please click my blog:Samsung Galaxy S3 Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not get which software is installed in mobile for spying.but your blog is very informative some points are very knowledgeable.is this also acts as a keylogger in our mobile??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am so excited that I have found your post because I have been searching for some information on this for almost three hours! You've helped me a lot indeed and by reading this article I have found many new and useful information about this subject!
    bench seat dining sets

    ReplyDelete
  8. We installed the software on a colleague's Smartphone at our R&D site in AL, and I went to NJ to check out how it worked.

    The guys at R & D were able to intercept and listen in to my live phone calls without my knowing. And I didn't even have to be on the phone for them to spy on me.

    They could also turn my phone into a remote listening device no matter where I went. If the phone was on, they could hear all my conversations.

    This is no sci-fi flick," Michael said. "This is the real thing and the technology is available to you right now. Pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a life saver program for parents who want to monitor their children's activities.

    My daughter is young and impressionable and by being able to read her SMS's with cell Tracker, it helps me know where to aim our conversations.

    I love this software and I have referred it to my other friends who have children as well !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading your nice blog. I see you offer priceless info. Stumbled into this blog by chance but I'm sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I've been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this.
    www.fadeplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be one of my favorite posts! And on top of thats its also very helpful topic for newbies. Thanks a lot for informative information!
    house buyer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible as you gain expertise would you mind updating your blog with more information? as it is extremely helpful for me.
    tutoring online

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the post and information! I think education is important for us so we must prepare the best education for our generation by sharing such great information with each other!
    Planet Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really like your blog content the way you put up the things…I’ve read the topic with great interest and definitely will stick your blog routinely for other great posts.
    ccie rack rental

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great blog post. Thank you very much for the fantastic insight and we really appreciate the time you took to write this. Thanks again.
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.Advertising Agency Services

    ReplyDelete
  17. This blog is disseminating valuable information to people who are most concerned of the following issues being targeted by this site. Many certainly will keep coming back to check out updated posts.
    Comcast business

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    Comcast business

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm happy I found this blog! From time to time students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. Thanks.
    infidelity investigation

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It's the old what goes around comes around routine.
    mailing list

    ReplyDelete
  21. Youre so cool! I dont think Ive read anything like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Thanks for starting this up. This blog is something that is needed on the web someone with a little originality. Good job for bringing something new to the internet!
    web design los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  22. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    barbeque grills

    ReplyDelete
  23. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    barbeque grills

    ReplyDelete
  24. great post It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information.
    Ropa outlet bebe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Plan to compare Forex brokers
    Before you entrust your money into forex trading, take time to compare the forex brokers provided to you in this site. Only then you can start your trade comfortably.
    forex trading

    ReplyDelete
  26. Better start with forex and after that nadex binary options learn and only then trade binary options, but i can tell you that before you can use any strategy you have to understand yourself first, how is your mind work, without it you will continue the up and down profit/loss, feeling pressure/calm.More information please visit our web Our web site is http://www.automatedbinaryoptions.co/?p=180

    ReplyDelete
  27. You can use strategies & signals and work with
    binary option trading
    but i can tell you that before you can use any strategy you have to understand yourself first, how is your mind work, without it you will continue the up and down profit/loss, feeling pressure/calm.I also
    worte an Entire post about the winners about this site
    Our web site is http://www.automatedbinaryoptions.co/?p=178

    ReplyDelete
  28. Perhaps this is a bit off topic but in any case I have been surfing about your blog and it looks really neat. impassioned about your writing. I am creating a new blog and hard-pressed to make it appear great and supply excellent articles. I have discovered a lot on your site and I look forward to additional updates and will be back.
    adirondack chair woodworking plans

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  30. To tell you the teuth I was passing around and come across your site. It is wonderful. I mean as a content and design. I added you to my list and decided to spent the rest of the weekend browsing. Well done!
    credit repair

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks .Give me great information .I have one serves .If you need help contact Emergency Exchange Support with me .

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really believe you will do much better in the future I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base. Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!
    Fast House Sale San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  33. Omni sales kit is the best Mobile Sales Application and presentation app for your iPad, Android phone or tablet. This App will assist you enhance profits by escalating order intake through the tablet and improve customer management.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This continually is amazing to me how blog owners for example your self can find some time and the dedication to keep on crafting wonderful posts. Your blog is excellent and one of my have to read blogs and forums.
    Visit : Cell phone detector

    ReplyDelete